
BOY!!!!!!!!!
I know this picture is really blurry but we don't have a scanner so I had to take a picture of the sonogram with our camera! haha. In case you can't tell this is our son's butt and the squiggly thing poking out in the middle is...you guessed it, a "twinky" (I hate saying the real word, but you get it) Tyler was halarious, he was soooo excited to hear it was a boy and then as he was looking at the picture he asked with worry in his voice, " Is it always gonna be curved like that?" I laughed so hard, the nurse explained that the baby is still growing and everything will turn out normal. haha. He was relieved. We couldn't be happier and the baby is growing properly and all organs look amazing!!! woohoo! So far we love the names Collin David and Brody. Here are a few belly picts. of me and more of the baby! enjoy!!!


6 comments:
YAY! CONGRATS TAY! Boys are so fun....I'm so excited for you! That's hilarious that Ty was all worried about it. By the way, you look stinkin' CUTE in your red shirt. LOVE IT!
awwww yay!!!! you'll love having a boy. :)
Congrats again. Wow, I just saw you, but you look way more prego in those pics? You are too cute; that baby boy is so lucky.
Congrats! Personally I like the name Collin... I guess I'm kinda partial though. :) I am SO happy for you, you look dang cute preggers too!
Taylor you look so dang cute! Congrats on the boy! They are so much fun!
You look so cute Taylor! That's so fun that you guys are having a boy. Grandpa will have fun coaching him in basketball! Are you guys in Thatcher? I added you on my blog list hope you don't mind :)
Post a Comment