It's official, we have found Collin's first food that he HATES!!! So far he has tried carrots, sweet potatoes, peaches, prunes, pears, bananas, apple sauce and he has loved all of them. So the other night I wanted to try something new so I grabbed a jar of peas and gave him one spoon full. He automatically started gagging and making the funniest faces. I yelled for Ty to grab the camera and take as many picts as he could. After a couple bites I felt so bad for him I had to stop. Bless his little heart! haha

1 comment:
Funny story, when Avery was younger, we were eating at Long John Silver, Luke wanted her to try cole slaw, I told him that cole slaw was gross and that she wouldn't like it, he wanted her to try for himself. Well she took one bite and blah, she threw up all over the place, all her dinner. I was like, I told you so, LOL.
Post a Comment