3.10.2010

All about Collin David...


Well it's official, I have a 16 month old!!! Collin has blessed our lives with so much more than I could ever imagine! I LOVE the little man he is turning into. He is learning new things each day and is growing like a weed! Here are some of his accomplishments over the last couple months:


Weight: 27 lbs.
Height: 34 in.

He has 4 teeth (2 top and 2 bottom)
He mastered walking and is on to running
He LOVES to eat, some favorites are: fruit loops, goldfish crackers, beans, BANANA
He LOVES dogs and barks all the time
If we say monkey or he sees a pict. of one he says "OO OO AH AH"
He loves wrestling with Daddy
He loves to play ball (basketball, football, soccer ball)
He has discovered that he LOVES the park
Waves bye-bye
Claps
Dances on command
Gives and blows kisses
Winks (cutest thing EVER)
Tries to put on his own socks and shoes
LOVES TO BE NAKED!!!



Words he has mastered:

MaMa
Maaaa (grandma)
ball
Hi
No
NaNa (banana)
Ruff (barking dog)
ish (fish)
Owww (then he hits himself)
E-I-E-I-OOOO (Old McDonald)









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PICTURES! HOW CUTE.

Curtis Family said...

Soooo cute! So no baby yet? Hope everything is going good for you!