5.12.2010

One month old!!!

Well our little Logan Wade is one month old! My how times flies... Logan is a good baby (sometimes:)) He's not really into the whole sleeping thing and when he does sleep it's for short spurts of time. Good thing he's so cute, otherwise I might go nuts from no sleep! I am feeling good and adjusting surprisingly well with 2 boys. I love being a stay at home mom (BUT I go back to work on Monday for the last 2 weeks of school). Collin is doing sooo good with his baby brother. He loves giving Logan kisses and if he ever finds a bottle or binkie laying around he picks it up and throws it in Logan's crib (which is cute unless Logan is in the crib, then it's a little scary!) So here are some milestones, stats, and pictures of Logan's first month of life!

STATS:
Birth Weight- 8lbs. 3oz 1 Month Weight- 11 lbs!!! 75th percentile

Birth Height- 21 inches 1 Month Height- 23 inches 90th percentile


Logan's first sponge bath
Logan's first real water bath


Logan with his great-grandma Mamma
Collin giving his brother his binkie


We were laughing because Collin wouldn't stop pulling Logan's hair...poor Logan


Me, Logan, Cousin Brielle, and my sister Lindsey. Logan and Brielle are only 1 week apart!
My family (minus my sister Jenny and her hubby Lincoln) at the Gila Valley Temple Open House
My parents with all the grandchildren
Collin and Daddy time!
Best Mommy's Day ever!!

3 comments:

Katy and Lorin said...

Oh your family is so cute! Thanks for the invite!

Curtis Family said...

CUTE family!!! I'm sorry you have to go to work on Monday, but at least it is only for 2 weeks and then off for more than a year! yay for you!!!

Collin and Hannah said...

You have such an adorable litte family! Glad to hear things are going well.