Okay, so tell me if I'm crazy but I LOVE American Idol!!! Not just love but I'm obsessed! Poor Tyler has to sit with me every Tuesday and Wednesday night and watch the whole thing. Plus, I totally get into it, not only do I sing along but I am the official 4th judge. Ty just looks at me like I'm crazy but he's still there by my side on those nights!! What a trooper!!! So let me know if there is anyone else out there who just loves the show and we can chat about it!!! :)
1 comment:
HI TAY!!! I've been wondering about you guys! I didn't see you on myspace anymore and always wondered how the wedding etc. went! I'm so glad you found me!
You're expecting?! YAY!! Taylor, it's the best thing in the world. I bet your parents are EXTATIC about it.
Fill me in.
P.S. I love David Cook and David Archuletta. Jason's gotta go!
Post a Comment