Okay this is gonna be short but have you read what the "baby-gaga" monthly thing says? It says that my baby can now flip people off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a disturbing image, but I just can't help but to crack up everytime I log in and read that. Who thinks up these things???!! Anyways it seems to put a big ol smile on my face so I thought I'd share it with the world(not sure if anyone even reads this blog..) Have a happy day!!! :)
3 comments:
It's starting to look like a baby! I love this stage
I found you. Congrats on the wedding and oh my heavens congrats on the baby.
Congratulations! I did NOT know that you were pregnant! That is really neat. Kids are so much fun!You will be such a good mom! I am glad that i found your blog. Jaci Pearson Payne
Post a Comment