5.31.2008

SUMMER!

Ladies and gentlemen... summer is officially here!!!! Wow I've waited so long for this 3 month break to come and I am soooo excited!!! I finished school last friday and have been coaching at thatcher's basketball camp for the last week! Oh and we got a great surprise last week! Tyler's boss called and asked if he would like to go to day shift!!!!!!!!!! HECK YEAH! Ty's been on night shift since we've been married and I have to say it has been hard. Technically I was only sleeping in a bed with my husband 2 nights a week! 2 NIGHTS that's it! But now he works from 6 am until 2 pm! How perfect is that! I love it. So I'm just enjoying my time off and staying in a pool or air conditioned buildings!! hehe. Hope all is well and you all are enjoying summer as much as me!!!!!! Bubye!

No comments: