6.03.2008

CRAVINGS!!!

So my first trimester I HATED food!!! Everything made me sick! But now that I am in my 2nd trimester I feel the cravings comin! Here is a list of the good and bad cravings I have been having:

1. Taco Bell bean burros (I could eat 7 at a time)
2. Blueberries with sugar and milk ( I eat it just like cereal, in a bowl and everything)
3. DIET PEPSI ( oh wait I craved that before I was prego!)
4. Funyons (ya know the onion chips, look out Ty here comes onion breath! haha)
5. My hubbie (oops did I say that out loud?!)
6. Eggo waffles (But just the plain waffle toasted, no butter, no syrup!)

So far that's just about what my diet is the last week or so! I'm a little nervous b/c I lost 7 lbs. my first trimester but now that I like to eat again I think the weight is gonna start comin! Hope all my prego friends are doing great and I hope all my non prego friends are enjoying fitting into their skinny jeans!!!(LUCKY!) Love you all!! By bye!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yum! Cravings are the best. Live it up! I loved the nuts out of rocky road and strawberry licorice!