Okay I'm gonna try this, thanks Kasey!!!
How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog;List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....
Joys:
1. My sweetheart, Tyler
2. Rain
3. My current and FUTURE family
Fears:
1. Losing a loved one
2. Being bit by a snake or scorpion
3. Crashing in a plane
Goals:
1. Get my Masters!
2. Be a great mother
3. Lose baby weight after our little one is born
Obsessions:
1. Being married
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Swimming
Surprising Facts:
1. I'm left handed
2. I'm over 6 feet (barely hehe)
3. I love to talk (if you know me that's not surprising!)
Well this is me! I want to tag Ashley, Ashlee, Katy, Jill, and Lora
BuBye
1 comment:
You are too cute! Let me know about Thursday. I wish you would come down and work at the pool with me!
Post a Comment