6.10.2008

Ready for a BREAK!!

So I know it's been summer for almost 3 weeks now but I still haven't started my "time off". I went from Basketball camp to Tri-Cota (a 4 day workshop) to this weeks Science Workshop (a grueling 6 day workshop that goes from 8am to 7pm!!) So after this I'M DONE!!!! After this Saturday I don't have anything else until school starts in August!! I am sooo excited. I am going to start walking or swimming every morning! I will start cleaning my house EVERYDAY! And I will start cooking my poor husband home-cooked meals instead of grilled cheez and bean burros! Although I have been getting paid for all of these workshops so I guess I can't complain to much. Anywho I just wanted to state my excitement to start my REAL summer! Woohoo! Hope all is well with everyone! Bubye!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for coming by the other night. Who says you have nothing to do all summer? MY kids will happily occupy your time incase you are worried about being bored. Ha Ha

Josh and Katy said...

Hey Tay! I am glad your summer has finally come! I tagged you on my blog (and finally responded to your tag!). Hope you have fun with it! Come visit me sometime!
Katy

Josh and Katy said...

I keep checking your blog to see if you've found out your baby's gender yet. I know you told me when your ultrasound was but I guess I forgot. Anyway, I'm excited! Hope things are going well!