8.22.2008

My Amazing Husband!

So last Wednesday was just another day at work....not good not bad. Well that all changed when I got back from lunch and this was waiting for me in my classroom!!!!!



Ty had snuck in and left me a nice big Diet Pepsi and some artwork!!! He is so cute, it was such a fun surprise and a much needed caffeine boost! Thanks babe, I love ya!!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

What a sweetie! I was super sick today; sorry I didn't call. Please, come visit anytime. I miss you.

lofgreenlegacy said...

That is super sweet. Husbands can be so great. Your a diet pepsi drinker? I'm a diet coke, and have to have atleast one everyday from minit market or super stop.

Curtis Family said...

How Cute! Isn't it so exhausting teaching while pregnant? I can't beleive I ever thought it would be easy! Good luck!