How exciting! Are you going to be teaching this year too? Let me know how things go. I start back to work tomorrow...I'm not too excited and I've already gone in to start getting ready...it is WAY easier than last year so far.
Oh I have so much advice- as I am sure everyone else does. Are you being bombarded? If you have specific questions I'd love to help you out- just ask. Otherwise I will keep my many opinions to myself and save you the boredom. :-)
We just found out we are expecting again! March 28 is the due date. Yeah!
5 comments:
You look adorable!
You look so cute! Is it all going by super fast or way too slow?
How exciting! Are you going to be teaching this year too? Let me know how things go. I start back to work tomorrow...I'm not too excited and I've already gone in to start getting ready...it is WAY easier than last year so far.
Oh I have so much advice- as I am sure everyone else does. Are you being bombarded? If you have specific questions I'd love to help you out- just ask. Otherwise I will keep my many opinions to myself and save you the boredom. :-)
We just found out we are expecting again! March 28 is the due date. Yeah!
Are you going to be having a baby shower soon?
You are so cute! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment