Oh Taylor...just when I thought you couldn't get even more beautiful! Really, maternity looks amazing on you! Random...but I think the strongest memory I have of you is waiting on you and your parents at casa...didn't your dad order a chimi, and you and your mom had little daddies? Or did I make that up?
4 comments:
Lookin good girl!
you look so cute!!!! Are you getting anxious?
life is good here, crazy, but fun! you're going to love having a boy! :)
You're looking so cute! Hope school is going good for you!
Oh Taylor...just when I thought you couldn't get even more beautiful! Really, maternity looks amazing on you! Random...but I think the strongest memory I have of you is waiting on you and your parents at casa...didn't your dad order a chimi, and you and your mom had little daddies? Or did I make that up?
Post a Comment