Well 9 more weeks to go!!! Now is the time that I need advice! If you have any good advice or recommendations on good baby products or diapers......PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!
Products: 1. Pampers Swaddlers is a MUST as a newborn. Then later when they're #2's are a bit more solidified it's cool to move to cheaper brands. 2. Medela Breast Pump- Battery operated one, FABULOUS. 3. Breast Feeding ANYTHING- Lansinoh (or however you spell that- purple box). 4. Huggies WIPES...Fabulous.
You'll find that you'll just prefer different products over others on your own- Everybody has different preferences. But a good quality sleeping bra (for nusring) is a MUST! Nothing flimsy...I hated mine.
Taylala! Remember when Mr. Morales read your name like that in class when he was trying to figure out who's paper he had! Ha Ha, so funny! You look so cute in all of these pictures, I love blogs they keep me updated:-) Keep the pics coming!
So I thought I would leave you a little message! For boys, after the newborn diaper stage, I recommend Huggies! It was the only diapers my boys did not leak out of! You will need lots of Lansinoh for the sore nips but one tube goes a long way! And I reccommend the book Good night Sleep tight by Kim West. It is a guide on helping your baby sleep better! I had no idea you had to teach them how to sleep through the night!! I cant let my babies cry it out I am a wuse!
You look so skinny! You know what I mean, you look great! Not huge like I was my first time around. I agree with all the products Jill listed, especially the Pampers. A great swing and bouncer are also a must. Lots of burp rags. A lightweight carseat (you can't believe how heavy they fell with a 3 month baby in them.)My mom just came across these new things for boys called "Pee Pee Tents" I'm sure you can guess the look of them. They are to protect your face from the little sprayer!
~GET a babysling. I REALLY LOVE my BlingSling (blingsling.blogspot.com). It is a life saver and SUPER cute. ~Huggies wipes OR Mom to Mom wipes (get them @ Safeway they are really thick and just like a wash cloth). ~The reusable breast pads is something I CAN NOT live without!I just was NOT impressed with the disposable ones. I got mine at Target. ~Breast pump.
GET ALL THE SLEEP YOU CAN GET BEFORE LITTLE JUNIOR COMES!! BELIEVE ME YOU WILL NEED IT and YOU'll NEVER get it again. ;)
{Don't have any boy advise. Sorry.} GOOD LUCK. Your life will NEVER be the same. :)
its funny to read over what other people have used because none of that stuff worked for Brody..HA HA!! You will discover really quick what works best and what doesn't..It's amazing how things just click once they are here!!
Yes I will be coming down ALOT more because Adam and his wife just moved back so we will be making many trips!! So I will be letting you know so I can come and meet your little guy!! JEEZ I haven't seen you in ages!!
Hey Taylor. I decided to leave my two cents... although I think this might turn into like a quarters worth. I am a big fan of the parent choice wipes especially, and the diapers. They work great and they are the least expensive at Wal Mart. A benefit they have over Huggies is that the outside of the diaper does not get soggy. I also think a swing or bouncer is really a must-have, but some babies like one and some the other. Brock was a swing baby and Camden loved the bouncer. My advice is see if there is one you could borrow to find out if your baby even likes it before going in to purchase it. You can borrow ours- I just have to have them back before this baby comes. :-) If you are breastfeeding, I would agree with Jaci in getting a breast pump. Often you need it more for relief than convenience. And last thing- the thin baby blankets... just the small square ones. I am sure they have a name, it is just to early for me to come up with it now. I use it all the time with newborns wrapping and swaddling, plus draping over the car seat. They are small and light so the best thing to take around when you are out. Oh, and one last thing (this time for real I promise!) are changing pad covers- the soft square ones that come in three in a pack- I think they are called waterproof pads or something (I'm so helpful, I know) but they are soft. Anyway, if you get those and lay one in your crib under baby, then if you do have a night time leak-through or blow out, you can just pick up the pad and wash it, it totally protects the sheet, thus saving you from having to strip the bed every time and change the sheets. It really came in handy for me- especially with a newborn. Its amazing how much poop comes out of these kiddos! I am sorry this has turned into a novel. I hope you find some things helpful.
9 comments:
Hey Tay!
Products:
1. Pampers Swaddlers is a MUST as a newborn. Then later when they're #2's are a bit more solidified it's cool to move to cheaper brands.
2. Medela Breast Pump- Battery operated one, FABULOUS.
3. Breast Feeding ANYTHING- Lansinoh (or however you spell that- purple box).
4. Huggies WIPES...Fabulous.
You'll find that you'll just prefer different products over others on your own- Everybody has different preferences. But a good quality sleeping bra (for nusring) is a MUST! Nothing flimsy...I hated mine.
GOOD LUCK!
Cute shirt. :-)
Taylala!
Remember when Mr. Morales read your name like that in class when he was trying to figure out who's paper he had! Ha Ha, so funny! You look so cute in all of these pictures, I love blogs they keep me updated:-) Keep the pics coming!
So I thought I would leave you a little message! For boys, after the newborn diaper stage, I recommend Huggies! It was the only diapers my boys did not leak out of! You will need lots of Lansinoh for the sore nips but one tube goes a long way! And I reccommend the book Good night Sleep tight by Kim West. It is a guide on helping your baby sleep better! I had no idea you had to teach them how to sleep through the night!! I cant let my babies cry it out I am a wuse!
You look so skinny! You know what I mean, you look great! Not huge like I was my first time around. I agree with all the products Jill listed, especially the Pampers. A great swing and bouncer are also a must. Lots of burp rags. A lightweight carseat (you can't believe how heavy they fell with a 3 month baby in them.)My mom just came across these new things for boys called "Pee Pee Tents" I'm sure you can guess the look of them. They are to protect your face from the little sprayer!
~GET a babysling. I REALLY LOVE my BlingSling (blingsling.blogspot.com). It is a life saver and SUPER cute.
~Huggies wipes OR Mom to Mom wipes (get them @ Safeway they are really thick and just like a wash cloth).
~The reusable breast pads is something I CAN NOT live without!I just was NOT impressed with the disposable ones. I got mine at Target.
~Breast pump.
GET ALL THE SLEEP YOU CAN GET BEFORE LITTLE JUNIOR COMES!! BELIEVE ME YOU WILL NEED IT and YOU'll NEVER get it again. ;)
{Don't have any boy advise. Sorry.}
GOOD LUCK. Your life will NEVER be the same. :)
its funny to read over what other people have used because none of that stuff worked for Brody..HA HA!! You will discover really quick what works best and what doesn't..It's amazing how things just click once they are here!!
Yes I will be coming down ALOT more because Adam and his wife just moved back so we will be making many trips!! So I will be letting you know so I can come and meet your little guy!! JEEZ I haven't seen you in ages!!
Hey Taylor. I decided to leave my two cents... although I think this might turn into like a quarters worth. I am a big fan of the parent choice wipes especially, and the diapers. They work great and they are the least expensive at Wal Mart. A benefit they have over Huggies is that the outside of the diaper does not get soggy. I also think a swing or bouncer is really a must-have, but some babies like one and some the other. Brock was a swing baby and Camden loved the bouncer. My advice is see if there is one you could borrow to find out if your baby even likes it before going in to purchase it. You can borrow ours- I just have to have them back before this baby comes. :-) If you are breastfeeding, I would agree with Jaci in getting a breast pump. Often you need it more for relief than convenience. And last thing- the thin baby blankets... just the small square ones. I am sure they have a name, it is just to early for me to come up with it now. I use it all the time with newborns wrapping and swaddling, plus draping over the car seat. They are small and light so the best thing to take around when you are out. Oh, and one last thing (this time for real I promise!) are changing pad covers- the soft square ones that come in three in a pack- I think they are called waterproof pads or something (I'm so helpful, I know) but they are soft. Anyway, if you get those and lay one in your crib under baby, then if you do have a night time leak-through or blow out, you can just pick up the pad and wash it, it totally protects the sheet, thus saving you from having to strip the bed every time and change the sheets. It really came in handy for me- especially with a newborn. Its amazing how much poop comes out of these kiddos! I am sorry this has turned into a novel. I hope you find some things helpful.
Post a Comment