So my first baby shower was put on by my two AMAZINGLY PERFECT sisters in Tucson!!! We had such a good time playing games like "Suck it" (who could drink the water out of the bottle the fastest), "What's in the Diaper" (5 diapers had a melted candybar in them and we had to guess what candy bar it was, it was sooo gross!), and "What size is the new mommy's tummy" (my mom won...go figure!). Then we enjoyed a great meal from Olive Garden!!! Plus I got the most amazing gifts!!! Thankyou again for all of you that helped to make it a memorable experience!!!
6 comments:
YEA! So excited for you and your hubby! Enjoy every moment!
HOW FUN! Gotta love those baby showers!
You look so cute! I love the diaper game! I think that is so clever, kinda gross, but clever.
You are such a QT! Let us try to have an even funner one this Saturday! Can't wait!!!
Aren't baby showers the best? I think everyone should get one with every pregnancy just cause it's fun!:) You look super cute!
Hey Taylor! I'm so glad I found your blog. Those diapers look disgusting! I'm looking forward to going to your shower this weekend.
Post a Comment