Well we had an interesting week this week! On Tuesday I started feeling some contractions so after school I went into the clinic and they put me on a monitor. After about 30 minutes the nurse came in with a wheelchair and said that my contractions were every 3 minutes and I needed to go to the hospital. So she wheeled me (even though I wanted to walk) over to the hospital while I called Tyler. They started me on some fluids (in case I was contracting due to dehydration) and when the contractions didn't stop they started giving me shots of Terbutyline (which is medication to stop my contractions).
Well to make a long story short they gave me 5 shots of the meds throughout the night and finally discharged me at 1:00 a.m. Tyler and I were so grateful to be home, of course as soon as I walked in the door I started throwing up from all the medication and fluids. So I am officially on bed and pelvic rest. Which pretty much means I am allowed to lay down and that's it! I want to thank my parents and in-laws for the many meals! I have the best family ever!!! 
I don't look glamorous but neither would you after 10 hours in a hospital!
4 weeks to go (hopefully sooner!!!)

9 comments:
Sounds like that little fellow is ready to get out! I am so excited for you. I need to get your address so I can bring a meal, email it to me.
Wow Tayler! I'm glad that everything worked out alright. At least you'll have minimal time on bed rest, look for the silver lining right? Let us know if we can do anything for you guys!
You looks great, but I know you don't feel like it. Hang in there; soon, your little fellow will come and you'll wonder why you ever complained about bed rest. I can't wait to see this little guy!
Hospital stays are the pits. I hope all is going well with the bedrest. Just think of it as getting ready for the little guy. He'll be here soon.
Hey! You are there... I just changed it to a new setting that shows recent updates... it really is nice because I don't have to click through everyone's blog to see if they updated or not. Anyway, it is programmed to only show 10 at a time. There is no way I would delete you! :-)
I hope you are feeling well. Sounds like this baby really wants to meet you! Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see him!
You are getting so close!!! I bet you can't wait to hold that little guy. REST and take care of yourself. I can't wait to see pictures of him!
Well, well, well! Fancy bumping into your cute blog! Love the pics of your cute belly, and now you're about to lose it! That's a good thing though, right? We're so excited for you guys! Kemilee will be thrilled that I found you online! Good luck! You're almost there!!!
WOW!!! That is crazy! Especially considering my little girl didn't want to come out! She was late by 4 days! But way worth it! Just keep telling yourself that! Exciting times! Good luck with everything and let me know if you need help with anything!
I'm checking your blog all the time to see if there is any news! Good luck for the official trip to the hospital!
Post a Comment