11.02.2008

Happy Halloween!!! (Week 37)

For Halloween Tyler and I went to my parents house to help pass out candy! (Well my mom and I passed out candy, Tyler and my dad played playstation 3 all night!) We had alot of fun and we talked about all the cute costumes we can put on our little guy next year! For school all the students dressed up and had a little parade around the school, I must admit I have the best class ever and they were so cute!
Well as for the baby update...as of last night I was 3 cm dialated and 100% effaced. The baby's head was at 0. (Which means he is really low and ready to come out!) So the doctor told me to go home and WALK. So Ty and I have been walking and who knows we might meet our son within the next couple of days!!!!!!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Horray for the progress!! Does that mean that you are off bed rest and you can come to Bunco?! Let me know. It will be fun.

Josh and Katy said...

Holy Moly that baby is going to pop out any second! Good luck! You look adorable in your halloween shirt. I still can't believe how tiny your stomach is. :-)

lofgreenlegacy said...

That's crazy that your already at 3! YAY!!! You look awesome! Good Luck!

price.family said...

You are so adorable!!! Sounds like its going to be anytime!!! I am so excited for you and you are going to make an awesome mom!

Luke & Erica said...

It might not happen this week, but I am on all weekend, Sat-Mon. Maybe there will be a little Kerby, Huh!!!

Tom and Sue said...

Heard the exciting news! Glad he's finally arrived! So exciting! Hope he's doing well, and you're recovering! Congratulations!!!