Well now that we have the most precious thing ever in our lives we are being a bit cautious, so we are going private! If you would like to continue looking at our blog just leave me a comment or email me at
thenson40@hotmail.com with your name and email address so I can add you! I will wait a couple of days b/4 I set it to private! Thanks!!!
26 comments:
clintnheather.blogspot.com or email chlayton@gmail.com whichever you need....
hey taylor please add me so I can see your cute baby boy.
veronicalaurel@gmail.com
love,
Veronica
I'd like to be added! ashleywritingfreak@gmail.com
Hey this is Cori Taylor Kiley's sister and I just stumbled upon your blog and would just like to say that your baby boy is so very cute and congratulations little babies are just so much fun and so very sweet. Well I would love to keep in contact with ya if you would like my e-mail is ckbnlj@yahoo.com so if you want to invite me please do. We can swap motherly advice because I need all the help I can get. So again congratulations on your new bundle of joy and I can understand why you are going private I was private but then just decided to open it so I could get some more of my friends to view my blog but I am going to go back to private so I will invite you when I do but for now you can just look at my blog.
coridanielle@hotmail.com or cori-jeremybaker.blogspot.com!!!
Hey girl! My email is LSwinson12@Hotmail.com...i'd love to keep up with your little family.
Hey Taylor, we'd love to be invited to your blog. my email is hopelofgreen@hotmail.com
Your baby is PRECIOUS!!!
mk_penrod@yahoo.com. I would love to keep in touch!
Taylor you are such a good mommy. Love the pics of Collins bath, so cute. Will I be added? Pretty please, LOL!
emj11812000@yahoo.com
Forgot my e-mail
Goofy but mine is
pickles253@hotmail.com
Thanks!
nicolemcheney@gmail.com, Your baby boy is so cute.
saffordeagle@hotmail.com
Your baby is just cute as can be!
thebryces2005@gmail.com
Good thinking!
Taylor this is Sister Tyler and I love looking at your blog. Your baby is so cute, it is so fun watching your family grow. Please add me to your list. gtyler@cableone.net
Hey Taylor! I would love to be added to your blog. I hope you're having fun with your new baby! My email address is chani6487@hotmail.com.
I think that we are going to do the same thing. We would LOVE to be on your cool list.
klalewis@hotmail.com
Hey Tay! My email is chashley@cableone.net
Cute Pictures!
Hey Tay. I definitely want to keep reading your blog, so my email is britnihamblin@hotmail.com
Hey Taylor..Yes we would love to go on walks with you two sometime. I hope you guys are doing great. How much does he weigh now? Trista is such a big girl now. They grow so fast! Well add me to your blog so I can keep in touch.
So I hope your time off from school is going great with your little baby boy! He is adorable! Definitely add me to your list so I can stay updated!
emiliacurtis@hotmail.com
the-hatch-bunch.blogspot.com or my email is jdhatch3@hotmail.com Thanks
goatsie@gmail.com :)
Tay, it was fun to see you guys at Casa! Glad your doing well and little Collin is SO adorable.
rlkjlmorrismadness.blogspot.com
I would love to be added. :)
Miss ya!
Hello I'm Katy's sil and I would love to be a part of the list. sureamhappy@hotmail.com
-A. Marble
Post a Comment