11.12.2008

And the award for cutest baby EVER goes to....

Collin David Kerby
Collin joined our family Saturday November 8, 2008 at 9:45 a.m.
He was 6lbs 13oz and 20 1/2 inches. Labor story coming soon!!!
Daddy and Collin enjoying some zzz's
Tyler couldn't be more proud of his little boy
He's perfect!
My parents have waited a long time for a grandchild
(Can you tell they're a little excited!?)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAYLOR!! I am so happy for you, he is precious! The picture of your dad looking at collin is pricelss!

Ashley Jones said...

Oh Tay!! He is soooo cute! Congrats! and buddy, you look so pretty in all of those pictures! I'm so excited for you guys!

Jill Rogers said...

CONGRATS!!! How exciting for you guys!! He's a doll- Can't wait to read your labor/delivery story. Hope you're recovering well and enjoying your sweet little boy.

Ashley Marie said...

Aww... I'm so happy for you guys. What a cute little baby.

Josh and Katy said...

Yeah congratulations! I hope everything went well and you are feeling great. You look great! I love the grandparents picture! Your dad is so funny.

Can't wait to see him in person. Congratulations!

Jason & Shannon said...

Congrats! He is just sooo cute, and holy cow you look great in your pictures.

lofgreenlegacy said...

YAY!! When Ashley called, I wanted to come and see you and your handsome little guy. He's so cute, and so tiny. I'm so happy for you. And holy crap you look great. Your not even swollen. I must be doin' something wrong when I'm prego. Congrats and I hope all is well.

Collin and Hannah said...

Yeah Tayler! I am so excited for you two. He is adorable!

Curtis Family said...

I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations! He is so cute and I love the name! Yeah!

Travis and Britni said...

Congratulations Taylor! I am so excited for you. He's adorable. I love the picture of your mom and dad. They will spoil that baby rotten (as all grandparents do).

Anonymous said...

FINALLY SOME PICTURES!! I have been dying to see him. COngrats girl I am so happy for you

Alyse Clonts said...

YEA YEA YEA!!! He's here! Can't wait to see him in person!

payneful life said...

Congratulations! WE are so excited for you! He is a handsome guy. Enjoy him being little he'll grow up so fast. HE IS SO CUTE! I can't say it enough times! SO CUTE!!

Luke & Erica said...

I love the pic with the excited grandparents. Congrats again! You and Tyler are the cutest little couple and now with Collin,you are the cutest little family!

Ashley said...

You look fabulous, and he is PERFECT! I think you need a huge frame for the picture of your dad looking at Collin. You and Tyler make beautiful babies!

price.family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am sooo happy for you guys!!! Your little boy is soooo adorable. I remember that trip to the hospital all to well, it is amazing how small they are and how much they need your closeness. It is such a miracle. Again, I am so happy for you and your family and that both you and baby are healthy and happy.