Hey Taylor, it's Britni Hamblin (Echols). Holy cow, I didn't even know you were pregnant! You look beautiful. Congratulations! I'm so glad I found you. I was on Katie's blog, and saw you and your husband's name, and I wondered if it was you, so I had to check it out and see. I'm so glad I found you, and we can keep in touch. You look so cute.
2 comments:
Hey Taylor, it's Britni Hamblin (Echols). Holy cow, I didn't even know you were pregnant! You look beautiful. Congratulations! I'm so glad I found you. I was on Katie's blog, and saw you and your husband's name, and I wondered if it was you, so I had to check it out and see. I'm so glad I found you, and we can keep in touch. You look so cute.
You are so funny! I'm glad you're hanging in there. Let me know the second that little guy decides to make his appearance.
Post a Comment