Hey everyone! I know I know it's been FOREVER since I last blogged but trust me I have good reasons! Well the last few weeks have flown by Collin is doing wonderful! He smiles every chance he gets and is talking like crazy (well cooing at least). Tyler is still at the prison but we are happy to say he only has one more year of school left! I am doing better I spent a couple weeks in the hospital but am feeling much better. I go back to teaching Feb 2 and have mixed feelings about it. We are loving life and loving Collin more! Here are some random picts. of the last few weeks!

I love Collin's smile in this picture!


He has recently found his thumb and LOVES it!
5 comments:
Hospital?!?! So sorry! I glad you are feeling better. Collin is getting so big! LOVE that smile!
He is so adorable. I'm glad I get to sit by him on Sundays and make him smile.
He is so adorable! What a cute little smile! I'm glad you are feeling better. Good luck at school next week. I definitely know how you feel!
Tay, I love looking at the pictures of Collin as he grows. It is amazing how much he has changed and soooo good looking!!! Love, Mom (grandma)
Taylor he looks so much like your husband. He has an adorable smile. I am sorry to hear that you were not well. Glad that you are doing better. It is so hard at first to go back to work, especially when you work 5 days a week. I know that you feel torn between being a mom and an awesome 3rd grade teacher. We have already started to get Andie prepared, just incase you decide to take next year off. LOL.
Post a Comment