1.05.2009

Collin's Blessing


Tyler had yesterday off so we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to Bless Collin. It was so amazing. Tyler did a great job and lots of family came down from Tucson to see the event. Collin looks so handsome in his suit, it even had a little bow tie! I'm so grateful that I have a worthy priesthood holder in our home that can be such a great example for Collin!







6 comments:

Travis and Britni said...

He's so cute. I can't believe how big he is already. Such a cutie.

payneful life said...

Awe. So adorable. He is growing up so fast. You look great by the way.

Curtis Family said...

We blessed our babies on the same day! He looks absolutely adorable!

Luke & Erica said...

Look how long he is. I knew he was going to end up tall like the rest of your family. He looks so adorable in his little blessing outfit. Hope that all is well with you. We need to talk girlfriend. A little birdie told me you were thinking about transfering to Safford. What is all this about?

Jill Rogers said...

Ok Tay, I'm dead serious about walking! As soon as my jogging stroller comes in, and we know for sure what the job situation is (if we'll be moving to Mesa it probably wouldn't work, but if he gets the job here in Safford it's GO TIME!) Call me wheneva'! 965-5455

lofgreenlegacy said...

He's so CUTE! I'm so glad you are feeling better. It was good to see you the other day.