12.15.2008

Collin's New Born Pictures!

The AMAZING Erin Householder took these for us and they turned out soooo cute! Thanks Erin, you are truly gifted!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Taylor, These are WAY CUTE!!! Erin did a great job. I can't believe how tiny Collin looks in those pics and it wasn't even that long ago. I had fun seeing you this weekend. I will be coming down on the 24th. See you then!
~Jenny

Luke & Erica said...

Taylor these are great pics. You will be amazed at how fast they grow. I look back at Avery's newborn pics and she doesn't even look like the same kid. We had hers done at 5 days old.

lofgreenlegacy said...

O my gosh! Those are amazing! She did super good. He's the cutest little thing. Have a Merry Christmas!

hatch family said...

These pictures are super cute! So did your hubby ever go and take the Border Patrol test? Tristan did all of his stuff and now its just "waiting" time for them to call.

Josh and Katy said...

Wow those are adorable! I love the letters in them. Cute idea! It was fun to see you over Christmas!

hatch family said...

Tristan has done everything he needed to do. So we're just waiting to hear from them to tell us where were going to be and when he is going to the academy. He thought the test was hard, until he found out he passed, then he said it was easy. lol

Ashley Marie said...

I agree with everyone else. I love love love the fourth one from the top. What a sweet baby you've made!