2.10.2009

My 3 month old!!!

Sunday was Collin's 3 month birthday!!! I can't believe that my baby boy is already 3 months old! Times flies when you're having fun (and sleep deprived). He is doing so good! Collin is starting to hold his head up and is interested in toys that you put in front of him. His smile lights up his whole face and his blue eyes are gorgeous. He is finally growing some hair and REALLY trying to find his thumb. He loves his jungle swing and only sleeps in his car seat. All in all he is perfect!!! Tyler and I are enjoying our lives with him and couldn't ask for a more perfect son!!! Enjoy the pictures!
Playing with Daddy
Getting ready to go see Gramps and Grandma!
Going to church! Onesie from Aunt Jenny!!!
He LOVES his jungle swing!

3 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

He is getting so big! I hear that you are doing well back at school. Andie is so excited to see you around again. Your mom came by and saw baby Erynn last night. I can't wait until I capture her first little smile.

payneful life said...

Cute cute. WoW. 3 Months. Watch out before you know it he'll be a year old. He is so handsome.

Luke & Erica said...

Taylor you know that you guys are welcome anytime. So not to embarrass myself with a dirty house, I plan on some much needed cleaning over the next two days. I so look forward to a visit. You have to bring Collin with you though, J/K