Poor Collin has a respitory virus. The doctor said it could turn into RSV but luckily he is getting better. He started out with a nasty cough and really congested then he had a 101 fever, so I knew something was wrong. He wanted to cuddle and sleep all day! He just looked miserable. I'm so thankful he's getting over it (of course now Tyler and I woke up sick!)
5 comments:
Oh the poor boy. Trista had that same thing. It was not fun! And the cough has stuck with her. I hope he gets better soon!
Poor little boy. I know exactly what he is going through. It sounds like he and Brooklee have the same thing. Is he on breathing treatments and medication?
That little pic of him is so sad. Erynn just got out of the hospital from a UTI. She got up to 102.5 fever on Friday morning. It is so sad when they are so little and not feeling well. I hope that he starts to get better and that it doesn't turn into RSV. It just isn't fair that once someone in the family gets sick, everyone gets it.
Poor thing. I just hope he doesn't get RSV that is scary. I'm what you could call paranoid since Braeli got RSV at 2 months. Cold's are NOT fun. HOpe you all start to feel better.
OH and you anwser your question. This baby was planned we just didn't think it would come this fast. OH well we are super excited. Children are so fun. And if I'm going insane I might as well get 'em here sooner than later. ;)
I was so sorry to hear that he was sick, but Im glad he came out of it just fine!
Post a Comment