5.07.2009

The Doc-Band

Collin has a condition called Plagiocephaly and has to wear a Doc Band for the next 2-4 months. Unfortunately we have to travel to Pheonix every week to get it tweaked (I hate the drive to Pheonix and the thought of driving it every week for the next 4 months makes me sick!) Collin hates the thing and it breaks my heart to hear him cry but I know it's for the best and he needs it. He has to wear it 23 out of 24 hours a day!

In the waiting room..


This was one of the worst moments of my life. They had to put nylon over his head b/4 they put him in this machine that takes a 3-D picture of his head. He was fine at first but quickly realized he didn't like it. He screamed the whole time, I had to leave the room and make Tyler stay. I was crying with him...

The top view of the Doc-Band
Don't let this cute face fool you, he was pissed!!

4 comments:

Josh and Katy said...

Poor kiddo! I don't blame you for crying- I would be too! Call me one of these weekends that you come down and we can play!

Luke & Erica said...

Taylor I know that this must totally suck for you. I am so sorry. Poor little Collin. I know that you are so strong though and will get through this. I can't wait until it is over. At the end of the four months, you need to take Collin to get pics done with his new perfect head!!!

Jenny said...

Man, I have to admit...sometimes when I need a break from work, I will look at the pictures of Collin on your blog, and I can't wait to have some kiddos of my own! I know it will happen eventually, but I can't wait!!! I'm so excited to see you guys! Tootles!

Curtis Family said...

Poor little guy! He is sooooo cute though! 1 more week of school...yipeeeee!!!