5.19.2009

Updates!!!

Well to start off our sweet little boy turned 6 months old!!! I can't believe it! He can turn over, do a pushup, is trying to sit independently, is babbling, smiles ALL THE TIME, chews on everything, is eating food (His favorites are prunes, peaches, carrots, and sweet potatoes. His non-favorites are peas!!!!!) His head is doing so much better and he is getting use to the doc-band. I can't wait for summer so I can spend every second with him!!!





















My brother in law (Lindsey's hubby) graduated from U of A with his DOCTORATE in Engineering!!! Congrats Dr. Boday!!!! We love you!





I've been playing on a City League volleyball team and guess what!? WE WON! We were undefeated!!! Go Hands for Health!! (For winning we each got 6 free tans from Hands for Health)

5 comments:

Cori` said...

Your little boy is darling. I can not believe he is 6 months already. Looks like things are going good for you and your family. Congratulations on the Volleyball win that’s awesome.

Travis and Britni said...

How fun. I bet you can't wait for Summer. He is so adorable. Tell Lindsey and Dillon we say congratulations. I can't believe how much Dillon has changed. I didn't even recognize him.

Luke & Erica said...

He is getting so big. We need to have a play date, that way Collin and Erynn can play together. Congrats on your win! You are definetly getting more exercise that I me, LOL!!

Ashley said...

Way to go in Volleyball! What a cutie Collin is! I want my doctorate just so I can be Dr. Scorse.

Anonymous said...

hey stranger!
How are things going for ya! I haven't talked to you in forever. How is life with out working? Enjoying every moment with your baby boy and your hubby? Any way hope youre doing good. talk to ya later.