8.16.2009

One month later.......

Wow it's been almost a month since my last post BUT I have good reasons! So sit back, relax, and enjoy the novel! July was an insane month for us. First of all for 4th of July we went up to our cabin in Mt. Lemon with the whole family. It was Collin's first time so it was super special for us. Then right after the 4th we officially closed on our new house!!! That's right, we are home owners! So we spent the next couple weeks moving in and getting our furniture in ( I told Ty that if we were buying a new house I get to get all new furniture....the man actually agreed!) Then my sister Jenny got married!!! She is officially Jennifer Lenox (and she was a GORGEOUS bride!) I also am starting a new job at Ruth Powell School as a 5th grade teacher and to top it all off I just found out that my other sister Lindsey is expecting!!! Congrats Linds and Dylan! Oh and I can't forget, I'm a new aunt! Tyler's sister Pam had a baby Saturday August 15! A beautiful baby girl, Karlie Jayde 6lbs. 3oz 19 in long.

Now if that wasn't exciting enough now it's time for COLLIN! This kid has hit sooo many milestones. To start off we had his LAST helmet appt. Aug. 7. He is officially helmet free and loving it. He started getting up on all fours late july and as of this morning (Aug. 16) he is CRAWLING! He is sooo cute! He also popped out his FIRST TOOTH August 12. He is soo handsome and finally has some hair. Since I started school he is going to day care. I cried like a little girl the first morning (and second...and third) But he loves it they have this pit of balls that he dives into and all the ladies are SUPER nice. After his first week I felt so guilty, so I took him to Walmart and spent $100 on new toys. I think he forgives me!

Well that's our month of July in a nutshell...now get ready for some GREAT pictures!

Collin and Gramps hangin out

Getting ready for some YAHTZEE!!!


Walking down to the parade

In the "big boy" tub. He LOVES his rubber ducky
Playing in a box...
About to attack his good friend Elly....


Lindsey and Dylan taking care of Collin...They are going to be great parents!!

His first experience with jello....HE LOVED IT!!


In El Charro eating beans...
We literally put a scoop on the table in front of him and he went to town!!!
Ty's new toy!!!
One of Collin's favorite new toys...moms toothbrush!
This thing is awesome! It's a ball pit and when you shoot the balls into the top they twist back down into the pit!
Collin is now in a front facing car seat! he LOVES it!

4 comments:

Collin and Hannah said...

Tayler you are the cutest mom! That is so exciting about your new house! Collin is a carbon copy of Tyler and he is getting so big! What a cutie!

Travis and Britni said...

WoW! Those are a lot of happenings. Sounds like a fun month. Tell Lindsey and Dylan congrats on being pregnant. Tell Jenny congrats too on her wedding. How fun for them. Collin is so big, and such a cutie. I'm so happy you are homeowners. That's so exciting. Life sounds great for you guys.

Luke & Erica said...

When are you going to put up your new family pics?

lofgreenlegacy said...

O' my goodness you are so cute! I'm so glad that things are going so well for you guys and Collin is absolutely adorable! And getting so big!