10.14.2009

Here We Go Again...

Yes the ticker at the top of the page is correct....Tyler and I are expecting another bundle of joy in April (On my birthday to be exact). We are super excited and SUPER nervous to have 2 babies under 17 months! Oh well, ready or not here he (or she) comes!!!

4 comments:

Curtis Family said...

Congratulations! How fun! Hope everything is going good for you!

hatch family said...

OMG!!! Congrats guys! Hope your lil' guy is ready to be a big brother! That's awesome! I miss you!
Joni

Luke & Erica said...

Congrats again on the baby! You can borrow any of my books anytime. Let me suggest Visions of Ransom Lake and Dusty Britches, I know crazy names, but they are so good!

payneful life said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is super exciting!

Don't worry it's not as bad as many people make it out to be. Braeli and Paizli are only 19 months apart. And I couldn't dream of not having them right now.

Hope everything goes well with the pregnancy.