10.21.2009
It's not JUST flu season....
So my poor baby boy woke up on Sunday with a 102 degree fever and it wouldn't break so we took him to the ER and we were sure it would be the flu. Well when the doctor got back she told us he was negative for the flu but POSITIVE for RSV!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! His lungs sounded clear and his oxygen was in the 90's so they sent us home and told us to follow up with his doctor in the morning. So Monday we went to Dr. Romero and she told us he sounds okay BUT he now has an ear infection! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! Poor guy has been miserable! I took some time off of work to stay home with him and he is feeling much better. Keep him in your prayers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH Taylor I know your pain! Braeli was hospitalized when she was 2 months old because of RSV!
It's just as scary as any other illness and causes lots of sleepless nights for mommy--I think I stayed up just to make sure she was breathing.
I hope he feels better and gets over his infection too.
I went through that with Brooklee last winter. It is horrible! I hope he feels better soon!
Post a Comment