12.15.2009

Happy Birthday Collin David!!!


The day we were complete..November 8, 2008


Collin David: one week old


Collin David: One year old!


So last month my baby turned ONE! We had such an awesome day! Tyler and I planned a small party with family and friends. Ty grilled hot dogs, my mom made her FAMOUS potato and pasta salads, and I made the birthday cake. Collin got TONS of presents and is having a blast figuring them out. His favorites were a cell phone from aunt Jenny, a choo-choo book from aunt Lindsey, and his walker! Unfortunately my camera died half way through so I'll upload more pictures including the famous "cake" pictures from my parents camera later! Thank you to everyone who came and made this such a special day (especially those who traveled in from Tucson...thank you!!!)!

Collin's STATS:

Birth- Weight 6lbs. 13oz. Height 20 1/2 inches

One year- Weight 22lbs. 14oz (50th percentile) Height 33 in. (80th percentile)

Top 10 Things Collin Can Do!
1. Say mama, dada, uh-oh, hi, no-no
2. He has 2 bottom teeth and one top tooth

3. Can take 4 steps by himself!!!!!!!

4. Loves goldfish crackers and cheerios

5. Is on whole milk and only drinks a bottle in the morning and at night.

6. LOVES baths and can make a basket with his bath basketball hoop!

7. Thinks farting and burping are halarious.....(such a boy)

8. Has had RSV and the Swine Flu all in the month of October 2009

9. Is the PRIDE and JOY of his parents!

10. Is a big brother!!


Collin, his cousin Karlie, and my sister Lindsey

Enjoying the food!

I know it's not professional, but it was my first cake and I was dang proud!

The morning after, checking out all the new toys!!!!

My mom and Lindsey (She is due with her first baby girl the day after me!!!)

Taking his first steps with his walker!

Yummmm!

"The Gang"

US THEN....

AND NOW... Our crazy, funky, dysfunctional, perfectly happy family!!

1 comment:

hatch family said...

Yes i'm back, and finally caught up...sorta! Well do you know what your having? Or u not finding out? I cant believe your prego...that was big news! Way to go! Miss ya!