
Unfortunately Collin was positive with Swine Flu in October. He had a 104 fever that didn't break for 2 days. It was very scary for us to watch our little boy in so much pain. Luckily after 2 weeks he was back to his old self! These next few pictures are pretty much what he did for a couple days :(


Bath time is FUN time!!! Collin LOVES baths and his rubber ducky! Tyler thinks it's funny to stick foam letters all over his body (Collin doesn't think it's that funny)

SUPER MAN!!! hehe


Halloween 2009 was fun! Tyler and I went to an "adult" party and Collin hung out with Grammie and Gramps! Ty and I tried to be festive and dress up....Collin was a little freaked out by the whole thing..
(He loved it!!)
We were over at our friends house and we decided to give the boys
a bath and they had a blast!












2 comments:
Your baby is pretty adorable!
I made my header myself in Photoshop...with Shabby Princess free scrapbook downloads for the embellishments and some random google image for the background paper. I'm not the best at it, but I like how this one turned out!
You do have a beautiful baby!! I love the update. How are YOU feeling? Baby 2 is not too far away, right? Hope things are going well.
Katy
Post a Comment