2.03.2010

Update

Our luck has gotten alot better in our home! Ty can now walk, although his ankle looks RIDICULOUSLY gross! (The bruising is even down in his toes!)




Collin is back to his ol' self again! Which makes me sooo happy! I think having a sick child is one of the worst feelings EVER! I feel so helpless when he's suffering...I sure hope all these sicknesses he's been having means he's going to have an AMAZING immune system!


Wearing Gramp's hat

Ready to go!





On Saturday it was Tyler and my turn to host the Family Party (Once a month the Kerby family gets together and has dinner and plays games!) So I made a big pot of BBQ Pork, chips, veggies, soda, and made fruit pizza for dessert (YUMMM)! It was SO much fun and I am so glad that they have this wonderful tradition.


BBQ!!

The "Spread"
Fruit Pizza


"The Gang"

3 comments:

Travis and Britni said...

How exciting. Tyler's foot looks aweful, but I'm glad he's feeling better. Your fruit pizza looked delicious. What a great tradition. Glad Collin is feeling better.

payneful life said...

So glad you're all feeling better.
Getting together with family is so nice!

Oh and you are a reader to my blog. it's bryceandjaci.blogspot.com. If you're having problems let me know. :)

Jill Rogers said...

what a fun tradition! and you went all out on that cake- blueberries are placed perfectly! Any luck on the name?