Then last week we started noticing his eyes were really red and he wasn't sleeping very well, we just thought it was from the shots UNTIL he woke up one morning and his eyes were sealed shut from gunk! So we took him to the doctor and sure enough he had pink eye!! To top it off he also had an ear infection. (Poor Guy) (P.S. this picture was taken when he was a couple months old and super sick, I didn't get any of his recent pink eye but you get the idea...)
So we got antibiotics and eye drops (which he hated) and were on our way home. On Tuesday I got a call from my mom saying Collin had a 104 degree fever and they were going to the doctor. So after work I met them at the doctor and she said that the ear infection wasn't healing and he needed a different antibiotic. So we picked up his new meds and headed home. After a couple hours at home Ty needed a break (Collin isn't the best sick baby, he pretty much just screams and cries the WHOLE time) So I told him he could leave for an hour and go to the church basketball games. About an hour later he comes wobbling through the door and showed me this...!!!


My dad (who is the KING of sprained ankles) said it was one of the worst sprains he had ever seen and was suprised he didn't break it! So this is about the only thing Ty can do now...

All the while here I am with a sick baby (who is STILL waking up with 102 or 103 fevers), working full time, and about 30 weeks pregnant!! Just call me Super Woman! Sure do hope my two guys are feeling better....AND SOON!

5 comments:
I am so sorry! That doesn't sound like ANY fun at all.... So sad. Hope you guys feel better soon. How is baby doing?
Yikes! I am so sorry! It is horrible having a sick baby and I think sick husbands are even worse! :o) Hope they both feel better!
I am so sorry!! That is why Heavenly Father made women the mothers!! We can handle ANYTHING!! Well almost!! Good luck!!
YIKES! That's NO fun at all! Pink eye must've been going around cause our family had it about a month ago.
I hope you're all feeling better. Geez when it rains it pours!
Sounds like you need to take a break!
Post a Comment