We had a great Christmas this year, we spent it with the Kerby's. It was my first Christmas without my family but luckily I have awesome in-laws!! So here is our life in a nut shell over the last few weeks....
We started it all off by going to my Work Christmas Party! It was a blast! We had yummy food and played BUNCO!


While in Tucson shopping for Christmas presents we stopped by Babies-R-Us and I saw the infinite "Expecting Mothers Parking" it was open so I just had to park there and get a pict. I was 24 wks at the time!

This year I really wanted to make goodie plates for friends and neighbors. So after school one day I started cooking and this is what we ended with:

On each plate there was fudge, toffee, rice krispie treats, and frosted sugar cookies! ALL HOME-MADE!! I was extremely proud of myself and hope everyone liked them :)
For work I made all my co-workers loaves of Banana Bread!!! YUMMMM....(again very proud of myself and a big shout out to Ty for watching Collin while I slaved away in the kitchen)

My parents wanted to have Christmas with Collin so on Christmas Eve we had a small present exchange with them! Collin got lots of clothes, shoes, and a really cool activity table from Grammie and Gramps!!

U of A boys!

On Christmas the Kerby's had a big family party with lots of goodies and the funniest white elephant gifts!! Here's a pict. at 25 wks ready to party!!
We started it all off by going to my Work Christmas Party! It was a blast! We had yummy food and played BUNCO!


While in Tucson shopping for Christmas presents we stopped by Babies-R-Us and I saw the infinite "Expecting Mothers Parking" it was open so I just had to park there and get a pict. I was 24 wks at the time!

This year I really wanted to make goodie plates for friends and neighbors. So after school one day I started cooking and this is what we ended with:

On each plate there was fudge, toffee, rice krispie treats, and frosted sugar cookies! ALL HOME-MADE!! I was extremely proud of myself and hope everyone liked them :)
For work I made all my co-workers loaves of Banana Bread!!! YUMMMM....(again very proud of myself and a big shout out to Ty for watching Collin while I slaved away in the kitchen)

My parents wanted to have Christmas with Collin so on Christmas Eve we had a small present exchange with them! Collin got lots of clothes, shoes, and a really cool activity table from Grammie and Gramps!!

U of A boys!

On Christmas the Kerby's had a big family party with lots of goodies and the funniest white elephant gifts!! Here's a pict. at 25 wks ready to party!!

After Christmas we went back to our old lives and enjoyed my last week off with my baby boy! I love waking up with him, he is sooo happy in the mornings! One morning while I was looking for an outfit to put on him he just sat himself down and read a book while he waited! hehe He is sooo adorable!


Ty still had to work but as soon as he gets home Collin can't wait to play with him! In this pictures Ty just got out of the shower and him and Collin came out like this....Ty said, "Hey look we're twins!" So funny!

Funniest thing is Collin is more tan that Tyler!!
The other night we were eating dinner and as I was cleaning up I realized things were TOO quiet...so I look over at the table and see this....


I've heard of this happening before but never thought it would happen to Collin...he loves to eat way to much to fall asleep during it!!! haha
And here we are back at work and back to reality....here I am at 27 wks. I am trying to finish Collin's 0-1 year scrapbook and saw how many belly shots I had with him so I'm trying to catch up for this little guy.

Well hope all had a Merry Christmas and has a WONDERFUL new year!!
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Collin is adorable! Your post reminded me that I should start taking belly pictures...I haven't taken one yet! You look so cute and it looks like you guys had a great Christmas!
I love pics of kids asleep in there high chairs!! It only happened once to Porter! It was so cute!! Love the pics!! As much as I don't want my belly shots right now I know I need to document! So you are due a little before me but I am scheduled on April 13th for my c section! So we may have babies on the same day! My names I like that Matt won't let me use are Gavin, Jaxon(Jax), Preston, Carsen, and Jensen. Wow they all end in N!
Thanks for the invite!:) Collin is so cute!
Post a Comment