Anyone have a great boy name that they are willing to share. Ty and I are having a hard time thinking of names.....any ideas would be much appreciated! Thanks!!
We find out tomorrow what we are having and I only have a boy name picked out! It is Blake...so if we end up having a girl, you will have to help me come up with something for her!
Go to Babycenter.com. They have tons of names. And like the top 100names of the year dating back to the late 1800s. I LOVE it.
I checked with that to make sure neither of our girls would have common names, who wants to have 3 other Madisons in their classes when their in grade school. :-)
fun! let's see, names i liked: Braxton Grayson Carden Bridger Ryker Carter Skyler Brig is getting popular, but i'd do Brigham and just call him Brig Jack (which obviously I vould never use- sad)
5 comments:
Kyden. A friend of mine named her little boy that and I love it. They call him Ky for short.
We find out tomorrow what we are having and I only have a boy name picked out! It is Blake...so if we end up having a girl, you will have to help me come up with something for her!
Go to Babycenter.com. They have tons of names. And like the top 100names of the year dating back to the late 1800s. I LOVE it.
I checked with that to make sure neither of our girls would have common names, who wants to have 3 other Madisons in their classes when their in grade school. :-)
Just my suggestion.
What about Jeremy or Logan?
fun! let's see, names i liked:
Braxton
Grayson
Carden
Bridger
Ryker
Carter
Skyler
Brig is getting popular, but i'd do Brigham and just call him Brig
Jack (which obviously I vould never use- sad)
Post a Comment