7.06.2011

Happy 4th of July 2011

Like every year we spent 4th of July up at our cabin in Mt. Lemon! Unfortunately they cancelled all the fun events that usually take place! :( To add to the disappointment, Tyler had to work so he stayed home :( But we made the best of it and still had a good time! Anytime with family and food is a good time! :)

 All 4 grandkids!!! From left: Lucy Anne(Jenny's), Collin David, Brielle Marie(Lindsey's), and Logan Wade
 Brielle and Logan are only 9 days apart in age and I am so grateful for that!!! They are such good buddies! I love watching them interact with one another!


                                             Pretty sure Collin was done with taking pictures!
This picture is HORRIBLE of me but so cute of the boys!  I forgot their hats so my dad and grandpa gave them theirs!  So cute!!

No comments: