7.05.2011

Summer Lovin' 2011

 We "pimped" out Collin's pool by adding a "water slide" and "water basketball"!!!

 The kid takes after his Mama!
 Logan just woke up and joined the festivities!  Eatin pancakes!
 I only let Collin be in the sun for about 10 minutes and then I cover him up! lol.  He is a whitey and has super sensitive skin so I REALLY don't want him sunburnt. (Yeah I'm THAT kind of mom!) ;)
 After pancakes, Logan jumped in!
 Givin kisses to his lil brother
 Love this kid!  (not sure if that's grass or boogers...I think it's both :)
 After a morning in the pool, we jump in the bubble bath!
 What's a bath without SPLASHING.....
 and SPLASHING.....
 and MORE SPLASHING!!!!!
 Otter pops and then NAP TIME!!!! 
I love these boys more than I could ever imagine!  I'm one lucky lady!

2 comments:

The Penrod Family said...

So fun! I can't wait for Trevon to have his little brother around to have a little buddy to play with :) Your boys are adorable! We are loving the warm weather after what seemed like the longest winter of my life here in Utah!

troy and Whit said...

I love the pimped out pool