5.29.2011

*CATCH UP* First Haircuts!!!

Well I never thought that my 2 year old and my 11 month old would need their FIRST haircuts at the same time but that's what happened March 2011!  Collin has always been a baldy but finally we noticed some stray hairs that were to long so we were excited to have his very first haircut!  Logan was starting to sport a mullet and he is so cute that you could prob mistake him for a girl!  I got to be the official hair cutter and it turned out pretty good!  They look so handsome and grown-up!!!

 THE MULLET!!!
 I was a little excited...can you tell?
 The first cut!

 Soooo much better!!! We just trimmed up some of the hairs we missed and he was good to go!
 Or maybe not!  He was fine the entire time until we were done...then he cries! haha
 This is what we called Collin's Duck Tail! lol.  There were only a few hairs but they were super long and curly!


 Awww so handsome! He also did really well!
 All trimmed up!
And in case the picts don't do it justice, I had my trusty camera man filming it all!!! Thanks babe!

1 comment:

Sherri Romney said...

Wow! I am glad they sat so good for you. Did the clippers not scare them at all??? Steele hates the sound of the clippers and freaks out when I turn them on. How funny that they both needed their first hair cut at the same time! Cute boys!