Okay this is my second time doing this but after a WHOLE YEAR of not blogging I miss it way too much and am starting back up! Now even though I do this for myself I do love to know someone out there enjoys it too so if you ever read this crazy blog PRETTY PLEASE comment so I know you're out there!!!
Well alot has happened this past year so I will take the next couple days to update you as much as possible. I thought I'd start with Logan's new born picts!!! The AMAZING Amber Halversen took them for us when Logan was 5 days old! Enjoy!
Collin was curious during the shoot and b/c he was to young to understand the "be soft" concept with his lil bro Amber just took one of him solo! I love this lil guy!!!












1 comment:
welcome back! glad to know that you are back on the wagon. :) looking forward to many more posts.
Your boys are so handsome.
Post a Comment